Commercial Account Manager- Full or Part-Time
Are you energized by interacting with people and helping them find answers? Do you strive to excel in details and efficiency?
Be part of a team of insurance innovators who believe there is a better way to experience insurance. Our goal is to serve everyone we speak with and provide real answers. This means no short-cuts, no half-hearted responses to an issue, and no giving up, even when the answer is not obvious. We stick with our clients every step of the way, and lean on team work and collaboration to get the job done right every time.
This is your opportunity to Thrive.
The Commercial Account Manager establishes a solid foundation between the client, the insurance company, and Insurance Advisor to assure clients experience quality transactions, valuable client service, and excellent claims support.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Provides active account management for all existing clients including account rounding, renewals, and client service for all policy changes, servicing, and claims
- Ensures retention of all clients by remarketing Thrive at policy renewal periods and recommends changes as needed to ensure high quality coverage
- Assists clients in submitting first reports of claims, as needed
- Stays abreast of industry information, trends, new products, coverages, and technology to continually improve knowledge to more effectively serve client base
- Maintains and updates processes and uses them to perform tasks to ensure efficiency and accuracy
- Proactively expand Thrive’s reach to qualified prospects and existing clients using multiple proven and creative techniques
- Communicate regarding client transactions with all parties in a timely manner to ensure quality control and minimize errors and omissions
- Other duties as assigned
WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO HAVE:
- No Insurance Experience (this is preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent professional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong ability to focus
- Prioritize and track deadlines effectively
- Ability to reprioritize as new info is gathered
- Excellent client service skills
- Ability to work efficiently, effectively, and independently
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to cultivate positive relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiently utilize the Internet and MS Office tools; knowledge of computer systems, communication tools and software.