Thrive has a reputation for outstanding leadership, innovation, and expertise. Our employees use their creativity and talent to invent new solutions, meet new demands, and offer the most effective services/products in the industry. Employees are encouraged to be actively involved utilizing their creativity. And, with their support, Thrive Insurance will continue to achieve its goals. We sincerely hope you will take pride in being an important part of Thrive Insurance 's success.
The Commercial Account Manager establishes a solid foundation between the client, the insurance company, and Insurance Advisor to assure clients experience quality transactions, valuable client service, and excellent claims support.
- Provides active account management for all existing clients including account rounding, renewals, and client service for all policy changes, servicing, and claims.
- Ensures retention of all clients by remarketing Thrive at policy renewal periods and recommends changes as needed to ensure high quality coverage.
- Assists clients in submitting first reports of claims, as needed.
- Stays abreast of industry information, trends, new products, coverages, and technology to continually improve knowledge to more effectively serve client base.
- Maintains and updates desk level processes and uses them to perform tasks to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- Proactively expands Thrive’s reach to qualified prospects and existing clients using multiple proven and creative techniques.
- Communicates regarding client transactions with all parties in a timely manner to ensure quality control and minimize errors and omissions.
- Meets with potential clients to discuss adequacy of existing insurance coverage and related financial resources.
- Explains various insurance policies and products to potential and existing clients; guides clients in selecting coverage to best meet their needs.
- Suggests modifications and updates to clients’ existing insurance policies.
- Builds customized insurance policies and packages to meet clients’ needs.
- Processes insurance policy renewals.
- Assists clients with filing insurance claims.
- Maintains print and electronic records and files as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We Would Love You to Have:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent professional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong ability to focus.
- Ability to prioritize and track deadlines effectively.
- Ability to reprioritize as new information is gathered.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Ability to work efficiently, effectively, and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to cultivate positive relationships.
- Ability to proficiently utilize the Internet and MS Office tools; knowledge of computer systems, communication tools and software.
- Knowledge of small business markets including carriers, appetite, and coverages.
- Ability to advise the best insurance policy for individual client’s needs.
Education and Experience:
- 2-3 years of Commercial Lines experience.
- Small Business preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- State of Oklahoma Property and Casualty Insurance License required.